How do I view my GMB program on a mobile device, iPad, or iPhone?
It's easy! :)
Simply log into your GMB account from your mobile device or smart phone, then click on your program link (from the main member dashboard) and you'll be able to view the tutorial videos, training tables and charts directly from your web browser, in online streaming format.
For best results, we recommend making sure your current device and web browsers are updated to the latest version.
If you want to use your program offline, we recommend having access to a computer to download the files first, so you can then transfer them to your mobile device.
Right now, our system isn’t set up to bypass computer delivery entirely. What this means is that you’ll still need to download the programs to a computer before you can transfer the files to your mobile device. Full mobile device functionality is something we’re moving towards for the future, but we’re not there yet. So you DO need access to a computer in order to get your program tutorials and manuals.
Here’s the thing: All of our programs contain a lot of tutorial videos and training materials. Making all of those available for download meant that we needed to compress the files into several chunks to make it easier to download. So, you’ll have to download and then unzip/decompress several files first, to get the full program. Once you’ve downloaded and unzipped the files, it’s VERY EASY to then transfer the videos and training manuals to your mobile device (like an iPad or iPhone), and the step-by-step instructions are available below.
How To Transfer Program Files To Your iPad/iPhone
- Download all of the files onto your computer.
- Extract the files using an extraction program (Archive Utility on Macs or 7-Zip on Windows PCs). Double-click on the zipped file and your extraction software will take care of it.
- Open iTunes on your computer.
- From the top navigation bar, select “File,” then from the drop down menu, choose “Add to Library.”
- Select the .m4v video files to be added to your iTunes library. You can select more than one file at a time to add to your iTunes library. The GMB video files will show up in your “Movies” section in the iTunes library.
- Connect your iPad/iPhone to your computer using the iPad/iPhone cable cord.
- Once it appears on the left side menu of iTunes, drag and drop your GMB video files onto your iPad/iPhone (to sync the files to your iPad/iPhone).
- Disconnect your iPad/iPhone, and the files will show up in the video section of your iPod app on your iPad/iPhone. You can also create a playlist that contains all of the GMB videos to keep things organized.
- For additional help (and lots of video tutorials) with syncing your iPad/iPhone, adding files to your iPad/iPhone, or creating playlists, you can check out the Apple iPad/iPhone support section.