What is the difference between Elements and Vitamin?
- 7-week program that builds strength, flexibility, and motor control
- Uses three core movements and their variations to build deeper capacities
- Designed to build a solid foundation for more advanced training
- 28-day program with a new movement every day
- Focuses on control, efficiency, flow, and mindfulness
- Designed to help you build a daily practice habit
Which is right for you?
Choose Elements if: You want to build an equal base of strength, flexibility, and control through an in-depth, structured program. You should also choose Elements if you are new to training, or just new to this kind of training.
Choose Vitamin if: You want a short program full of variety to help you build a daily practice habit while exploring new movements.