Program Return Policy
Update: After training 10s of 1,000s of clients while keeping an absurdly low <2% refund rate, what we've learned is that it doesn't take long at all to figure out if the program you bought isn't a good fit. In fact, the longer a return period we've tried to offer, the more we find that some people will try to abuse it. To encourage new clients to get started ASAP, we're reducing our return window from 45 days to two weeks.
Need to make a return or exchange? No worries. We’re here to help.
Remember that we only allow 1 return or exchange per client so before using yours it’s probably worth asking yourself a few questions:
- Have your goals changed? Chances are you got this program for a reason. What is it that you want to improve? How will that make your life better? Reminding yourself of your deeper ‘Why’ will help get you over the hump and get results.
- Feeling pressed for time? Remember you have lifetime access so you can go at your own pace and come back to it whenever you want. Plus you can adapt the program to fit into your life, instead of the other way around.
- Frustrated because you missed a few days? It’s okay. It takes time to develop a consistent practice. Forget about those past attempts and just focus on showing up tomorrow.
Whatever’s holding you back from the results you want, chances are we’ve helped dozens of people with similar challenges. We've got a team of coaches and support staff whose whole job is to help you out. Doesn’t hurt to ask, right?
If you still want to return or exchange your program, no problem. Like our Programs Guarantee says, as long as you:
- Gave the program an honest try,
- Asked for help when you needed it,
- And it's still within 14 days since you bought it...
...then you're good to go. Just send us a message and let us know what you'd like to do, and we'll get you sorted.
We don't give refunds for coaching and memberships like Alpha Posse but you're welcome to cancel any time.
Results Guaranteed. GMB has your back.
Get lifetime access to our proven training programs now.